Hyper-convergence (hyper-convergence) is a type of infrastructure system with an+ Innovative, all-in-one virtualization solutions that integrate computer and software-defined storage into a single, easy-to-manage, software-defined platform.
Advantages of HCI as follows:
1) Data efficiency: Hyper-converged infrastructure helps reduce many things, such as storage and bandwidth.
2) Mobility: Hyper convergence allows for an organization to provide greater mobility in workloads and applications.
3) Scalability: Hyper convergence makes it a lot easier to scale in/out resources.
4) Data protection: Hyper convergence gives an organization the benefit to easily restore data.
5) Cost efficiency: Hyper convergence brings an economic model to any IT department.
A way forward for enterprise IT
IT is under tremendous pressure to move faster and be more agile. Complex manual processes and non-integrated infrastructure can’t provide the power, simplicity, and speed necessary to meet the demands of the enterprise. Apps are growing 5x faster than IT can deliver, managing the IT stack consumes 80% of time and budgets, and cloud expenses are increasing rapidly. Hyper-converged infrastructure systems empower IT to overcome these challenges, so you can reduce the cost and complexity of your IT environment and deliver the technology your organization needs.