The HPE 1920 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HPE 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
- Delivers excellent price/performance for small and growing organizations.
- Smart-managed flexibility provides more granular control and management.
- New 48G-port PoE+ model.
- Smaller enclosure for deployment flexibility.
- Advanced technology for an energy-efficient design.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
The HPE 1920 Switch Series, ideal for small organizations features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of nine rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; five PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, (2) 24G- and 48G-port.
These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HPE 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
The HPE 1920 Switch Series with upgraded models and options is built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HPE 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
The HPE 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.
The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
Advanced silicon technology, green features like Port shutdown and EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
- 48-port gigabit advanced smart managed PoE+ switch with a 370W power budget and 4 SFP ports
- (48) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- (4) SFP 1000 Mbps ports
- Supports a maximum of 48 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 4 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
Memory and processor
- MIPS @ 650 MHz
- 32 MB flash
- Packet buffer size: 12 Mb
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- up to 77.4 Mpps
- 104 Gbps
- 370 W PoE+
- IMC – Intelligent Management Center
- Limited command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP manager
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
- 100 – 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
Operating temperature range
- 0 to 40°C
Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- 492 W (maximum)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
44 x 44 x 4.4 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary