Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or Run Vulnerability Test.
This Network Vulnerability Assessment Test can help you better understand following facts of your Network:
- Security and Threat Prevention – Which application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk”—for firewall assessment and security breach probability.
- User Productivity – Which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control.
- Network Utilization and Performance – what are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—network utilization and monitoring tests for performance optimization.
Salient Features of VAT
- Quick: Less than 7 days of monitoring
- Easy: No interruption to your infrastructure
- Comprehensive: Security, Productivity and Performance